If you predict the score of this match or during a day when it's selected as Special Match you'll earn 2 times more points than usually.
- 2 Points - for the winner
- 4 Points - for the goals difference
- 10 Points - for the right score
* If you already predicted the score you just need to confirm it during the Special Match day.
Participate in our weekly challenge and win up to 200 Euros. Here is how:
- Predict the scores of each game in England Premier League, German Bundesliga, Italy Serie A and Spanish Primera Division
- Receive points with each prediction (more details about the points is described below)
Any player collecting 35 and more points on each matchday* of each league will get 50 Euros
Points in each game:
- 5 Points – Correct score prediction
- 2 Points – Correct goal difference prediction
- 1 Point – Correct outcome of the game
If you predict the score of match during the day when it is chosen as “SPECIAL”, your points for this match will double (we encourage you to check the special matches every day, to maximise the chances of your win)
- 10 Points – Correct score prediction of a Special match
- 4 Points – Correct goal difference prediction of a Special match
- 2 Point – Correct outcome of the Special match game
*Matchday - is simply the day in which matches are scheduled (38 matchdays/days in Premier League, Seria A, Primera Division and 34 matchdays/days in Bundesliga per year). It is usually used in major soccer leagues which extends almost throughout the year and wherein the matches are scheduled mostly during the weekends. Those days are usually referred to as matchdays. Also, there is Matchday during weekdays, which also calls Boxing day. In other words, it is the round of the league.
Games count per matchday/days is following:
- English Premier League, 10 games
- Italy Serie A, 10 games
- Spain Primera Division, 10 games
- German Bundesliga, 9 games